Where can I register to vote?
You can register to vote at the Kay County Election Board, located at the Court House in Newkirk, or the Oklahoma State License Tag Agency, located at 2101 North 14th Street. A mail-in form may be obtained from the Ponca City Library at 515 East Grand Avenue as well.

Show All Answers

1. When are the Mayor and Commission elections held?
2. Where can I register to vote?
3. Can I speak during a City Commission meeting?