General Job Description: To wait on the public for all golfing needs and maintain the pro shop, front entrance, golf carts, and cart barn area at Lew Wentz Golf Course.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Responsible to wait on customers in cart staging area.
2. Responsible for the appearance of golf carts.
3. Responsible for light maintenance of golf carts.
4. Must be sixteen years of age.
5. Must be able to present himself/herself in a professional manner.
6. Must have good attendance and get along well with people.
7. Must attend all in-house training sessions
8. Any specific requirements that are stated in the "offer of employment letter".
Enjoy working with the public.
Present oneself in a professional manner.
May require maintaining physical condition necessary for sitting or standing for prolonged periods of time, washing of golf cart fleet, unloading/moving pro shop supplies and janitorial work.