General Job Description: Learn and implement quality maintenance techniques to ensure fine turf; includes mowing, trimming, digging, landscaping and other related duties.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Respect golfers.
2. Mow, weed eat, trim, rake, dig, landscape and other golf related functions.
3. Show up for work on time and ready to work.
4. Must pay attention to detail.
5. Must have acceptable attendance and the ability to work well with people.
6. Any specific requirements that are stated in the “offer of employment letter”.
Marginal Job Functions: (Not fundamental but part of the job in a less important manner.)
1. Learn to operate various turf mowers and vehicles.
2. Set water sprinklers (hot dry months).
3. Learn to set a golf course up for play.
4. Wash, wax and care for equipment.
Prefer experience in turf landscaping or related field.
Be self-motivated with a desire to learn.
Must pay attention to detail and follow directions accordingly.
License or Certificate:
A driver’s license may be required.
|3/6/2017 12:00 AM
|Open Until Filled