Agendas & Minutes
You are here:
Format for Printing
City of Ponca City Jobs
Additional Status Information:
ALL APPLICATIONS ARE GOOD FOR 60 DAYS FROM DATE SUBMITTED
General Job Description:
The duties of a tennis pro is to instruct morning tennis lessons at the Wally Smith Tennis Center. This seasonal position also includes representing the Park & Recreation as the host Tournament Director for 1-2 spring/summer tennis tournament.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Must have current CPR and Standard First Aid.
2. Enjoy teaching/working with the public & presenting yourself in a professional manner. .
3. Attendance and punctuality will be mandatory.
4. Prepare public relation material.
5. Ensure that the facility is ready for all events.
6. Must have a valid drivers license.
7. Good attendance is required.
Marginal Job Functions:
(Not fundamental but part of the job in a less important manner.)
1. Provide competent tennis instruction for all groups and levels of players.
2. Must be able to plan/organize comprehensive tennis lessons.
3. Must be able to plan/organize & coordinate in detail all aspects of directing a tournament.
4. Must be able to make decisions concerning lessons and tournaments.
Desired Qualities or Skills:
1. Must have experience/training in organized tennis teaching.
2. Must have experience in overseeing all aspects of a tennis tournament.
3. Must have experience/training in public leadership.
3/1/2017 12:00 AM
Open Until Filled
Return To Main Job Postings Page
516 E. Grand, Ponca City, OK 74601
PO Box 1450, Ponca City, OK 74602
Ph. (580) 767-0339
Powered by CivicPlus