Agendas & Minutes
You are here:
Format for Printing
LIFEGUARD - SUBSTITUTE - RED CROSS/YMCA CERTIFIED
City of Ponca City Jobs
Additional Status Information:
ALL APPLICATIONS ARE GOOD FOR 60 DAYS FROM DATE SUBMITTED
General Job Description:
The duties of a lifeguard: help prevent accidents and enforce all pool rules and regulations, in and out of the water.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Must have a current (A) Lifeguard Training Certificate, and (B) First Aid, and (C) Adult/Infant CPR.
2. Must be able to assure the maximum safety for patron.
3. Must be able to be present yourself in a professional manner and enjoy working with the public.
4. Help maintain pool facility and general janitorial duties.
5. Must be 16 years of age or older.
6. Must have acceptable attendance and the ability to work well with people.
7. Any specific requirements stated in the “offer of employment letter”.
Marginal Job Functions:
(Not fundamental but part of the job in a less important manner.)
1. Employee must report to the pool managers for daily instruction.
2. Assisting managers with daily opening and closing of pool.
Desired Qualities or Skills:
1. Must have experience working with the public.
Must have a current (A) Lifeguard Training Certificate, and (B) First Aid, and (C) Adult/Infant CPR
3/1/2017 12:00 AM
Open Until Filled
Return To Main Job Postings Page
516 E. Grand, Ponca City, OK 74601
PO Box 1450, Ponca City, OK 74602
Ph. (580) 767-0339
Powered by CivicPlus