Agendas & Minutes
You are here:
Format for Printing
POOL ASSISTANT MANAGER - RED CROSS/YMCA CERTIFIED
City of Ponca City Jobs
Additional Status Information:
ALL APPLICATIONS ARE GOOD FOR 60 DAYS FROM DATE SUBMITTED
General Job Description:
The assistant pool manager will be responsible for all pool operations in the absence of the pool manager.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Must have current (A) WSI, (B) Lifeguard Training Certificate, (C) Standard First Aid and Adult/Infant CPR
2. Must be able to handle complaints and/or discipline cases involving guards and patrons.
3. Must be able to fill out pool reports for the City and State.
4. Must be in daily attendance for opening/closing of the pool.
5. Must have acceptable attendance and the ability to work well with people.
6. Must be able to evaluate and fill out employee evaluations.
7. Any specific requirements stated in the “offer of employment letter”.
Marginal Job Functions:
(Not fundamental but part of the job in a less important manner.)
1. Must be able to prepare weekly work schedules for pool employees.
2. Must be able to assure the maximum safety of pool patrons.
3. Must be able to direct and conduct daily janitorial duties.
4. Must be able to plan/organize comprehensive program of swim activities.
5. Prepare public relation material.
Desired Qualities or Skills:
1. Must have experience/training for in-house training programs and able to establish standard operating procedures.
2. Must not have a second employment.
3. Must have experience/training in organized teaching.
4. Must have experience/training in employee and public leadership.
Must have current (A) WSI,and (B) Lifeguard Training Certificate, and (C) Standard First Aid and Adult/Infant CPR.
3/1/2017 12:00 AM
Open Until Filled
Return To Main Job Postings Page
516 E. Grand, Ponca City, OK 74601
PO Box 1450, Ponca City, OK 74602
Ph. (580) 767-0339
Powered by CivicPlus