Agendas & Minutes
You are here:
Format for Printing
POOL MANAGER - RED CROSS/YMCA CERTIFIED
City of Ponca City Jobs
Additional Status Information:
ALL APPLICATIONS ARE GOOD FOR 60 DAYS FROM DATE SUBMITTED
General Job Description:
The pool manager is held accountable for every aspect of the pool facility.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Must have current (A) WSI, and (B) Lifeguard Training Certificate, and (C) Standard First Aid and Adult/Infant CPR.
2. Must be able to handle grievances and/or discipline cases involving guards and patrons.
3. Must be able to fill out pool reports for City and State.
4. Must be able to assure the maximum safety of pool patrons.
5. Must have acceptable attendance and the ability to work well with people.
6. Must be in daily and be punctual with the opening/closing of the pool.
7. Any specific requirements stated in the “offer of employment letter”.
Marginal Job Functions:
(Not fundamental but part of the job in a less important manner.)
1. Must be able to prepare weekly work schedules for pool employees.
2. Must be able to prepare public relations material.
3. Assist in recruitment, selection and assignment of all pool personnel.
4. Prepare requisitions for supplies.
5. Assist in the seasonal opening/closing of the pool.
6. Must be able to present yourself in a professional manner and enjoy working with the public.
7. Must be able to direct and conduct daily janitorial duties.
Must have a current (A)Lifeguard Training Certificate, and (B) First Aid, and (C) Adult/Infant CPR.
3/1/2017 12:00 AM
Open Until Filled
Return To Main Job Postings Page
516 E. Grand, Ponca City, OK 74601
PO Box 1450, Ponca City, OK 74602
Ph. (580) 767-0339
Powered by CivicPlus