Agendas & Minutes
You are here:
Format for Printing
WENTZ POOL MAINTENANCE PERSONNEL (SEASONAL)
City of Ponca City Jobs
Additional Status Information:
ALL APPLICAITONS ARE GOOD FOR 60 DAYS FROM DATE SUBMITTED
General Job Description:
Maintain the grounds of Wentz Camp. Jobs include mowing, weedeating and cleaning of facilities.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Operating of equipment for ground maintenance jobs.
2. Must have acceptable attendance and the ability to work well with people.
3. 16 Years of age or older
4. Assure the maximum safety on the equipment used
5. Help maintain the facility for usage.
6. Any specific requirements stated in the “offer of employment letter”.
Marginal Job Functions:
(Not fundamental but part of the job in a less important manner.)
1. Report to superintendent or supervisor for instructions
2. Assist in seasonal opening and closing of facilities.
Desired Qualities or Skills:
1. Be able to work all of the equipment used.
2. Assist superintendent and supervisor on different job functions.
3. Present yourself in a professional manner.
4. Help maintain all city equipment.
5. Operating of equipment for ground maintenance jobs.
6. Assure the maximum safety on the equipment used.
3/1/2017 12:00 AM
Open Until Filled
Return To Main Job Postings Page
516 E. Grand, Ponca City, OK 74601
PO Box 1450, Ponca City, OK 74602
Ph. (580) 767-0339
Powered by CivicPlus