What do I need to begin new service?
Each customer is required to bring in a lease/rental agreement/deed or closer staetment (own), photo id’s, and $125.00 deposit or letter of credit from previous utility company (12 months withing 18 months) and a signed application for service.

Show All Answers

1. What do I need to begin new service?
2. How do I transfer service?
3. Do you provide the trash containers?
4. Can I view my bill or consumption online?
5. Can I change my due date?
6. Can I make payment arrangements?
7. How do I change my name after marriage or divorce?
8. Have questions about your consumption?
9. If I have an emergency after hours who do I call?
10. Looking for financial assistance programs?